pátek 17. srpna 2007

China night

For all members from LC Zlin, who missed yesterday Diegos great China night, I would like to tell, what was there and how was it... We started with cool tomato and eggs soup, next was chicken with coca-cola and soy sauce (I loved it) and last part were potatoes and paprika - we ate it with chop-sticks - for me it was for the first time and we enjoyed really FUN! After that we had China presentation, Diego gave us many presents for luck and showed us nice pictures from China. Last part of the evening was Chinese movie... Next week there is turkish night - so dont be silly and come, guys (especially Kvetos, Lukyn - where are you guys? Havent seen you for ages ;-))
Your LuC

2 komentáře:

mira řekl(a)...

There was also Chinese night here in Izmir, unfortunately I wasn't there...:( But we're planning a new one just for the people from my company. We were also looking for some ingredients for the meal and my Chinese colleague was really surprised that they don't have a rice vinegar :) actually I've never heard of it before. See'ya in September, LUKYN

Kvetos řekl(a)...

Don't worry Lucito, I am coming just after approaching few more companies and few days studying for exams... I will be there for the Polish night ;)