pondělí 30. července 2007

Summer Strategic Conference


Hey guys!
We are back from SUSTRCO and this conference was amazing - not only because of our great Adam Lebeda (OCP) and his great OC team! For the first time there was a survival day and we all survived! I can say it was great team experience for me, somebody touches his/her down and all team was working hard (even me as "ako keby" ill). We didnt win this race, but still I am proud of all members of Zlin (especially Radovan, who was great runner, you cant imagine!!!). We are motivated now to reach our goals and made LC Zlin the best LC ever...
Hugs from your VPTM (Touch Me, I am TM!)
LuC

2 komentáře:

Starosta/Geg řekl(a)...

Hey Guys, I heard from many official and unofficial sources that SuStrCo really rocked. I´m proud of LC Zlin being so professional and skilled to be able to host 2 national Conferences in half a year and show such a dedication to job. Besides that I´m really proud and happy how you´re guys doing and hopeto see you at least for one moment before I hopefully leave for my dream internship in australia.Crossing fingers for you and please Mojco bring some Jelinek to IC,I´m thirsty as camel...

HEJ HEJ HEJ,Zlin je NEJ!!!!

hana řekl(a)...

Já vím, ta "čárečka".. - hej, máte vtipný blog a to se cení ;-)
H